prasgadsvilthe Admin replied

292 weeks ago

30,000 Leagues Under The Sea Full Movie In Hindi Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 Captain Nemo goes even deeper into insanity in this mesmerizing fantasy tale. Once again at the helm of his fearsome, wildly advanced vessel, the nautical madman endeavors to turn the world above the waves upside down.
The beginning of the 4 minutes tell me everything about the movie..it sucks. At first I thought it's going to be a really cool movie. When the captain open his mouth, all i heard is craps. NO FEELING AT ALL. Everyone in the movie was like reading from their script or something. WORST ACTING EVER. They chose the wrong people for the roles. Like the lieutenant, he doesn't look like a lieutenant to me, nor did her spoke like one. I assume these were some actors that got paid with minimum wages or something. Wasting time. It's like they are afraid we won't realize that those people are from the Navy, they have to put a BIG "Navy" tag on everyone's cloth. The director failed to make the plot more interesting, they just go directly to them.
The crazed Captain Nemo (robustly played with plummy relish by Sean Lawlor) wants to wreak havoc upon the world by turning the waves upside down. It's up to a submarine rescue crew to stop him. Sound good and thrilling? Well, it just ain't. Gabriel Bologna's flat and pedestrian (non)direction crucially fails to inject any real tension, energy, or excitement into the plodding narrative; instead this flick gets severely bogged down in a numbing surplus of drippy dialogue thanks to Eric Forsberg's blah and long-winded script. The mostly crummy acting likewise fails to impress, with the top thespic dishonors copped by the ever-wooden Lorenzo Lamas' stiff portrayal of the stalwart Lieutenant Michael Arronax and Natalie Stone's supremely grating turn as Arronax's bitchy ex-wife Liuetenant Commander Lucille Conciel (Stone sports one of the worst and most unconvincing British accents to disgrace celluloid in the last five years). The bland cinematography, terrible CGI effects (the giant squids are especially hokey and laughable), infrequent and ineptly staged action scenes, and generic marital score all don't help matters any. Moreover, this picture is too dull and lifeless to even work on a so-bad-it's-good kitschy level. A real stinker.

Anonymous movie hindi free downloadFlex's New Workout full movie download 1080p hdLet's Go for Broke full movie in hindi free download hd 1080ptamil movie Ruki to Renamon, Kizuna no Kiki! free downloadDe Infiltrant movie in hindi free downloadYi ben man hua: Chuang tian ya full movie torrentThe Wringer in hindi movie downloadSolar Eclipse movie download hdToothless download movie freeThe Here Between 720p torrent
Please log in to post a reply.