prasgadsvilthe Admin replied

296 weeks ago

Download Babylon 5

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In the mid 23rd Century, the Earth Alliance space station Babylon 5, located in neutral territory, is a major focal point for political intrigue, racial tensions and various wars over the course of five years.
In the year 2258, it is ten years after the Earth-Minbari War. Commander Sinclair takes command of a giant five-mile-long cylindrical space station, orbiting a planet in neutral space. At a crossroads of interstellar commerce and diplomacy, Cmdr Sinclair (2d season Captain Sheridan) must try to establish peace and prosperity between various interstellar empires, all the while fighting forces from within the Earth Alliance. It is a precarious command, particularly given that sabotage led to the destruction of Babylon stations 1, 2, and 3 and 4 vanished without trace.
I just finished watched the 1st year on DVD. What a treat to see this series again, in a version mastered properly for the widescreen with surround sound to boot. I remember enough from the series to know that the 1st season was both unique and uneven in more ways than the other 4 years, and yet it lets out all the plot threads that play out over the ensuing years. I, for one, liked M. O'hare and it was too bad he couldn't have had a recurring role in subsequent seasons. Even so, this is a great series, possibly the best ever Sci Fi TV series that I've ever seen. Great CGI work that was employed for the 1st time ever, multiple engaging plots, good acting, writing, etc… it goes on and on. My only regret is that no one's figured out a good way to resurrect the B5 fictional world. I'd love to see another good series like this. If you haven't seen it lately, watch it again to remember how good it was. If you've never seen it then you don't know what you're missing.
Despite the low quality of its pilot movie &quot;The Gathering,&quot; &quot;Babylon 5&quot; came back with five whole years of powerful storytelling and pure awe (with the possible exception of Season Four, its creative slump).<br/><br/>&quot;Battlestar Galactica&quot; came out in 1978 and was canceled after a shockingly low run of 21 episodes. &quot;Star Trek: Deep Space Nine&quot; came along in 1993, but it&#39;s considered the weakest of the Trek series (a vast error). So when B5 rolled down the track in 1994, it didn&#39;t look promising– it would either be television&#39;s whipping boy, or it would vanish along with BSG.<br/><br/>Neither came true. Not only did B5 complete its intended run (a planned continuous story over five seasons), it won over the cynics and the critics. And deservingly so– the writing, direction, acting, and special effects never failed to wow (again, barring season four, which is still preferable to most things). As the winds of change constantly blew across the storyscape, the vastly talented team behind the show adapted in ever-suitable patterns that helped make this one of the greatest dramas of all time.<br/><br/>Though it is no longer with us, it remains a show worth viewing. Someone should pick this up for syndication, letting the rest of the world discover the visionary genius that once ruled TNT.

-Both shows involved humans working alongside a recent enemy race: the Minbari in Babylon 5 and the Klingons in Deep Space Nine (although the friendly nature of the Klingons was established in Star Trek: The Next Generation).
Checkpoint full movie in hindi free download mp4Henry Danger hd full movie downloadTorque malayalam full movie free downloadAichi vs. Kamui in hindi free downloadDown in 'Arkansaw' full movie hindi downloadAvatar 2 full movie download in hindiLaura: In Action download movie freeKiller Elite full movie hindi downloadfree download Henry DangerCusutu n' coddu movie download hd
Please log in to post a reply.